Tuesday, March 31, 2009

April: "Bring it!"

This morning walking into the ladies locker room after my morning run, I came across a flyer advertising the April Body of Work Challenge. My gym, Crunch, is sponsoring this and is offering a Year Membership as the grand prize.

The challenge: workout for 26 days in the month of April = 6 days a week, 1 day rest AND blog about each day at http://www.socialworkout.com/.
Me thinks: I'm working out and blogging anyway and here is a challenge to keep me motivated for all of April. Why not? Bring It!
To keep me (and you) interested, I am going to further challenge myself to try new workouts, new ways to bust my ass and get in shape. This way I won't be bored with my own posts (not cool).
Everyone one is jumping on board! What are you waiting for?! Sign Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment