Friday, June 5, 2009

Some design inspiration for my new room =o)

Yes, I haven't even moved it yet (tomorrow!!) and I'm already thinking of how I want to setup my new room!! This is one thing I've missed and craved for from my single years - MY OWN ROOM! Oh how I've missed you!
Things I want to take from this first photo:
  • A sassy little bench at the foot of the bed, small coffee table. I love the idea of 2 seats facing the bed but don't think my room is large enough for it. We'll see.
  • 2 nightstands 2 lamps, bookshelves on each side - I like.
  • I love the drapes around the bed, mine would be white. Love the idea! Drama!
I love the blue wall in this picture. That shade a blue is so beautiful. Still toying around with different color shades but this one is definetly a contender. Just the back wall of the room but it would serious give it that sexy sophisticated look I crave for my space.
Pictures of my new apartment will be coming soon!

{Images from elledecor.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment